Friday, July 9, 2010

The Fallout



HA - seriously, did you think I was going to get in trouble for unauthorised flogging of Batchelors bank account??

OF COURSE NOT.

Like I said, he knew what he was doing by giving me access to his bank account. He's a growned up man.

Also, we have known each other for 10+ years and in that time I have often been his Claytons Wife. I am his date to various work functions and weddings.

And I require a new dress and glammo shoes every so often if I am to carry out my Claytons Wifely duties so it's not like it's a new concept. If I do say so myself I'm a damn fine pretend wife.

I don't care if he doesn't get up and dance with me at weddings, if he actually does get up and boogie I think it's funny when he makes a fool of himself. Or dances with everyone else's wives.
I think it's hysterical when he drinks too much and gets loud. I never tell him when he's 'had enough' because I don't care....I don't have to deal with him at home *snigger.

I can tell off his boss for being a dork or overworking him at business functions and they think I'M funny because I'm not his wife.

So this whole thing works pretty well - being a pretend wife is waaaay easier than a real one and I'm pretty full on the husband quota already *snort

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the 'full on the husband quota' :D

I must admit, when I read the original post I was worried for you, wondering what he was gonna do. Then I remembered who I was talking about, and figured you'd be able to talk your way outta it, ROFL :)